Pearl birthstone June and gemstone meaning
June birthstone pearl, gemstone meaning and history
- Pearls are organic and exist in all kind of colors some natural some colored by human. Colors like: white, black, yellow, orange, pink, liar, green, blue or gray
- Zodiac sign Gemini
- Age pearls: the most oldest written where pearls are mentioned dates back to 2206 BC
- You will find pearl farms in: China, Japan, Australia, Indonesia and the Philippines
- Symbol: For centuries the natural pearl was the symbol of wealth and status. Natural pearls are often been passed on from generation to generation
- Magical power: In ancient China it was believed that pearls protected against fire and fire dragons
- Anniversary: 3rd and 30th year
- Famous for: In 1917 Pierre Cartier parted a double strand of natural pearls for a house on 5th Avenue in New York
- Queen Elizabeth: 3 strands of pearls, her favorite collier
- History: The pearl is considered to be the jewel of the seas of the world.
Looking for a piece of jewelry with a pearl? Then view the Kiliaan Jewelry collection or read more in our blogs about gemstone meaning.
Jewelry with birthstones
Different birthstones in one piece of jewelry, how cool is that. You can put different birthstones on a necklace or choose the stackable rings with your birthstones. But what to think of a bracelet? Send us an email with the piece of jewelry you prefer and your birthstones, we will take care that you get your birthstone jewelry.
Which gemstone is the perfect match with you?
Do you sometimes ask yourself: which gemstone is right for me? That's a tricky question because there are several possibilities. You can check the zodiac sign gemstone or even the birthstone, in this case the month of your birth is leading.
But what to think about the spiritual meaning of gemstones? Like are you thinking to much with your head instead of your heart? Then maybe the amethyst can help you. Or do you want to attract more good luck or wealth? Then the pearl will be the perfect solution. The spiritual meaning of pearls is that they attract good luck and wealth. Every gemstone has it's own spiritual meaning.