Your cart is currently empty
1. This beautiful stone comes in a variety of colors, from colorless, pink, blue, yellow, brown to black. Red is perhaps the rarest color for diamonds
2. Diamond belongs to the zodiac signs Aries and Leo
3. Diamond is the hardest material, but that does not mean that the stone can't be damaged
4. The first diamonds were found in small rivers in India and according to historians, there was an energetic diamond trade in India as early as 400 B.C.
5. Diamond deposits are in: Australia, Russia, Africa, Canada
6. Spiritual symbol: wealth and abundance
7. Diamond opens all chakras especially the crown chakra
8. Perhaps the most famous diamond is the Hope blue diamond, this blue gem is on display at the Smithsonian in Washington D.C
9. Diamonds are used for: crowns and tiaras, but luckily for us you will mainly find diamonds in engagement rings
10. Perhaps the most bizarre object that is set with diamonds is a toilet seat. Decorated with more than 40,000 diamonds fit for a golden toilet. Are you also curious who is using this oddity in his castle?
Interested in diamond jewelry? Check the KiliaanJewelry diamond rings.