Birthstone January and zodiac sign Aries
Meaning garnet and birthstone January
- The versatile garnet occurs in many beautiful colors. Besides the well-known red garnet, they are also available in warm yellow, green, pink, purple and even black.
- Garnet is one of the gemstones that belongs to the zodiac sign Aries and the January birthstone.
- The green tsavorite and the yellow hessonite are the lesser known relatives of the red garnet.
- Brazil, Namibia, Tanzania, Kenya, Russia, Sri Lanka are just a few of the many countries where the beautiful garnet is found.
- The red garnet also has a spiritual side. This beautiful gem gives energy and supports perseverance and will power and not only for those with the zodiac sign Aries.
- In the Middle Ages, the garnet was worn as a talisman to protect the wearer from injuries.
- The red garnet belongs to the root chakra.
- The red garnet is one of the four gems that King Solomon received from God.
- And what do you think about this fun fact the garnet was given to Egyptian mummies as financial security for life after death. I think the mummies end up in a world where the currency is garnet.
Interested? Check the garnet jewelry of Kiliaan Jewelry